Sesto S. Giovanni (Milan)
ref. Project Engineer
posted date: 05/09/2019
Job Role: Project Engineer
Career Level: Associate
- Ensure that the engineering is developed in respect of Contract, Quality, Safety, and Environment requirements, within the specific Time Schedule and Cost
- Lead the engineering project team allocated to his project, defining main guidelines, engineering development strategy and defining the project tasks
- Interact with the Client and Partners as focal point for technical matter
- Prepare the deliverables planning in line with the project schedule. Control, review and monitor any progress deviation from the plan. Set up recovery plan as necessary.
- Control the engineering quality to ensure achievement of KPI targets
- Plan the engineering mhrs in line with the progress schedule and budget. Control review and monitor any efficiencies deviation (spent mhrs vs earned mhrs). Set up recovery plan as necessary.
- Ensure that engineering is developed with the proper coordination among the discipline. Ensure the squad checks
- Together with the Project Manager, motivate the project team, using soft skills, as for example leading, encouraging, supporting, defending, managing conflicts of people belonging to the team
- Focus the attention of the project team on project constraints and take actions for solving problems, found during engineering development
- Support the construction team during erection activities, clarifying eventual doubts or providing solution to recover engineering errors
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Engineering background
- Experience in leading a group of engineers
- At least 7-10 years of experience as project Discipline Engineer in Oil&Gas/Petrochemical/Energy EPC projects or 2 years as Project Engineer
- Fluent written and spoken English, French knowledge is a plus
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.